Friday, July 16, 2010

Simple pleasures

I get such joy out of redecorating. I dont have a decorators thumb whatsoever, but when it comes to kids rooms, I just get goose bumps! I get giddy and excited and just go nuts! I like to change things up every so often. Especially since we have been moving kids around from room to room since we moved in 2.5yrs ago to see who fits best with who.

This past week I've been working on the two little ones room. Which I might add a 7month old and a almost 2yr old sharing a room is quite difficult. But they have made the transition pretty easy on me and Paul, which I am very thankful for.

I'm still waiting on a few things to come in the mail to finish their room, but the letters have been painted, new curtains, new bedding (thank you ebay! haha) and new wall hangings. I can't wait to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment