I have always felt awful for women and men who struggle with fertility. Reason for me jumping into egg donation.
As I'm preparing for my 5th donation, I thought of something late last night after I bit my husband's head off for no reason. HOW do couples even get pregnant while on fertility medicine? Ok wait, first off I KNOW how babies are made, but I can't even stand my husband to be in the same room with me let alone try and knock boots when I'm doped up on these hormones.
I turn into a hellacious devil wife. He can do no right. Kinda the feeling most women get while they are 8hrs into a horribly painful labor and all they want is the baby out and to kick their husband in the balls so he can feel some of the pain she is!
I'm very lucky I've never struggled with fertility. But maybe that is for a reason. No chance fertility medicine would help me because my husband would be balled up in the corner in fear his monster of a wife is going to castrate him!
Just a few weeks left and I can return to my normal loving wife self. Until then, pray for my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment