Monday, January 25, 2010
Egg Donation!
So, its officially beginning...Egg donation #3 here we go!!! I ran down to nashville today to get my blood work done. Got it shipped off, and after my next period, I'll begin my shots! Ive done this twice before, and it never fails...my stomach goes insane when things start rolling. Having to get blood work done a number of times, giving myself 3 shots a day for 2.5wks, and then leaving my babies for several days for the actual retrieval, makes me anxious! Im always thankful I do it, dont get me wrong. I love helping people have babies!!! I could NOT imagine life without my kids, so since im a fertile mertle, im more than happy to share the gifts ive been given with other people. I am pretty excited about spending a few days alone with Paul. Much needed quality time, even though it will be filled with doctor visits and a VERY moody bethany! Those meds turn me into a crazy hormonal person! But, Marie coming down for a day while we are up there will sure cheer me up! hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Again! I know there are those out there that look at this as crazy. But I think of it as a miracle! Some women, and some that are close to me, cannot have children. So I think this is a precious thing you are offering. Good luck through the process, I know it must be difficult. The reward is so awesome!
ReplyDelete