I have taken it upon myself to issue a severe hurricane warning for the Grinstead-Larkin household....
How can that be you ask? Since we live several hours from any coast line.
Hurricane Miles is what I'd like to call this one. He has hit the terrible 2 stage. My little fella is 17months old now. And boy does he have a TEMPER! I'd like to know where he gets it from. Usually my kids will do things that they 'picked up' from me, or paul, or one of their siblings, but none of us will get mad and go grab the end table and shake it until everthing falls off. Noone spits , and NOONE will get mad and try to destroy anything and everything in its path. Whoa! Tell the kid no and all hell breaks loose!
Lilly was being super sweet to him..they had been playing together all morning. She was tired and wanted to lay down and watch tv. She cuddles up on the beanbag with her blanket, and here comes Miles, obviously ticked off that she was done playing with him. He slowly climbs on the bean bag, proceeds to climb in her lap and spits right in her face! As hard as it was to not LAUGH, I couldnt believe my once sweet tiny little cuddle buddy had turned into the spawn of the devil.
His mood swings are worse than any pregnant hormonal woman ive ever met. And here I thought Lilly was bad! HA!
So, we are bunkering down, going to wait out this storm, and hope that it passes by the time he turns 3. We can only hope! Im still dealing with Gabe's terrible 2's and he will be 8 in less than 2wks. Oiy!
No comments:
Post a Comment