Friday, January 7, 2011

Life lately

I've been enjoying my last week before school starts back. Lots of play time and snuggle time. The kiddos are only young once and they are growing up before my eyes faster than I could ever imagine. What happened to the days of newborn babies and sleepless nights? Who would have thought I would miss waking up at 2am to make a bottle and snuggle on the couch with my teeny tiny babies.



Lilly is in the kitchen cooking with me daily. She loves it. This was her and Paul making homemade pizzas last weekend.


These two spend all day every Friday attached to each other's hip. Since Lilly doesn't have school on Fridays, Miles get a full day of being dressed up and bossed around by his princess sister.



His big brother didn't put away his juice box and Mr. Ollie decided he would try some :-)


Christmas Day picture. Gabe was sick (puking) so he wasn't too happy. And I can't ever get them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time anymore. I need to invest in photoshop!


Another devil Miles incident. Nap time turned into 'destroy his room' time and pass out half way standing up. Such a fun mess to clean up. He destroyed a 200 page book! Reason why my life is NEVER dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment